The following are some examples of relevant structural repair and construction projects that P&R Property Solutions, LLC is working on or has completed. Visit our website pandrfoundationrepair.com for more information.
- FItzhugh (Spotsylvania County) – Installed hydraulically driven push piers, carbon fiber replacement, and steel lateral reinforcement.
- Wentworth Green (Fairfax County) – Installed helical piers for foundation support as well as 52′ and 48′ aluminum pre-fabricated pedestrian bridges.
- Red Bull Distribution Facility (Loudoun County) – Repaired connections between tilt wall panels that were failing using carbon fiber reinforcement and structural epoxy.
- Winchester Homes (Loudoun County) – Installed hydraulically driven push piers to stabilize the settling foundation of the middle unit of a 5 unit townhouse complex.
- Private Residence (Stafford County) – Installed multiple helical piers and horizontal helical tie-backs for footings and retaining wall to support upper floor structural components.
- Historic Structure (City of Fredericksburg) – Installed hydraulically driven push piers between existing stone wall and foundation to stabilize historic structure.
- Private Residence (Stafford County) – Installed hydraulically driven push piers from inside the basement to structurally stabilize a failing foundation and minimize impacts to the exterior of the structure.