Freeland Engineering provides structural design for a wide range of commercial, federal, private, municipal, and institutional projects. We coordinate existing and new structural systems and structural elements with architectural designs for both our own in-house projects and for other architectural design professionals. Freeland Engineering is committed to providing safe and cost effective structural designs and repairs for our clients.
Structural Assessments and Repair Design
- Insurance and Damage Claims
- Deficiency analysis: Foundations, slabs, floors, beams, roof systems and water infiltration.
- Real estate, property evaluations and certifications.
- Structural forensic engineering and evaluation.
Local Jurisdiction Requirements
- Wall bracing design and calculations
- Custom engineered tall wall designs and wall bracing solutions.
- Foundation / Retaining wall / footing design
- Design of steel, wood, concrete, masonry and laminate structural systems.
- Insulated concrete form systems (ICF)