Collaborating with a team of dedicated, reliable, and skilled professionals is essential to ensuring each client reaches their goals and achieves extraordinary results.
We are always looking for qualified, motivated candidates to join our team and build with passion. People with similar values, dedication and standards of excellence.
Our hiring process examines the values and integrity of each candidate as much as his or her technical skillset. We seek candidates who will make individual contributions to projects, but who will also look for ways to contribute to our shared objectives.
Click below to view current openings and available positions at Freeland Engineering, PC.
Apply with your resume and information using the submission form to the right.
Our team will confirm your submission and reach out in response with the next steps in the application process for for any current openings as soon as possible.
Contact to apply at Freeland Engineering, PC and join our team today.
CIVIL ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN
Must have experience in SWM, utility design, site grading, E&S, AutoCAD experience a must. Full-time position. Health, dental and vision insurance available. Nine paid holidays and Vacation/Sick leave. Experience in the following areas of practice:
- Residential subdivision design
- Commercial site design
- Roadway design to meet VDOT standards
- Construction plans preparation
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Stormwater management design
- As built survey analysis
- Client interface
- Strong communication skills
- At least three years of engineering experience in land development
- Ability to build and maintain positive client relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player
- Good communication skills and ability to work with a varied group of people
- Technical writing skills
- Well organized, great time management
- Demonstrated judgment and problem-solving abilities
- Dependable and resourceful – you can be counted on to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated working knowledge of AutoCAD and other engineering applications
- License not required